The case of Villy

The Froyalan Tribunal is a special court of justice for the crimes surrounding the Froyalan Genocide.
Mahmud bin Alsalam
أمير‎

The case of Villy

Post by Mahmud bin Alsalam » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:01 pm

The case of Villy
Held at 3.II.1681 AN

“All rise ... this tribunal is now in session. The honourable judge Böhmer presides” The attendees stand up and the three judges come in. When these take place, the presiding judge Böhmer invites the attendees to sit down. "Contrary to what was determined at the hearing, I want to give Villy Esposito the opportunity to make an opening statement," Judge Böhmer begins. Villy stands up: “Thank you, your honourable gentleman. It is hard to say because of the consequences that this has. But after my liberation from Raspur, I can only tell the truth from my deep gratitude for the Kaiser. He used his diplomatic means to free 166,328 Froyalaners, including myself. I was mentioned by name and by name in the Treaty of Mittlere Stadt. The Kaiser had to give up territory of the Frankish Empire for this. "

A deep sigh follows, as he further declares: “But for the sake of honesty, I must admit that I am an impostor. My real name is Travis Barrett." A wave of disbelief passes through the courtroom, the judge urges everyone to silence, "Please, continue." "Thank you," Travis said, clearing his throat. “I was a vagabond who roamed around Goldshire. There I was approached by someone from the Dark Orchid Society, but I didn't know that at the time.”

“The Dark Orchid Society was a terrorist organization, right? ”, The judge asked. “Yes, that organization would have been defeated by Kaiser Dominus Tarjeisson, but was continued in secret. That is why the organization reappeared during the Froyalanish Genocide. I don't think it's impossible that the organization still exists.” Travis coughed. “Your honourable judge, that organization has recruited me because of my resemblance to the crown prince: Vilhjálm Daniel Gudrödar Ayreon-Kalirion af Ettlingum Freyum ibn al-Majeed bin Sathrati of Waffel-Paine. The crown prince was abducted by the Dark Orchid Society, so I met him at a medical clinic in Raspur. There, operations were performed, plastic surgery, to make me look completely like the crown prince. I have not seen the crown prince since that meeting."

“The king of Elwynn had already been banished when I returned to Elwynn. There I was transferred to the custody of the Imperial Forces and the State Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC). The SLORC acknowledged after examination that I was a ‘callow youth with no daemonic taint’. I was regularly given medical junk, which prevented me from thinking clearly. It was said that I needed that medical mess because of the plastic surgery. I was mainly concerned with alcohol, drugs and whores. I ascended the Elwynnese throne as a king, but was primarily a drug-addicted puppet.”

There was a buzz in the room, because so much information was revealed in a short time. The judge urged everyone to silence and asked Travis: "Do you want to continue?" But Travis was shaking and emotionally excited. The judge took a 15-minute break. Travis then continued: “I was forced to sign decisions, but I also learned that decisions were signed in my name with my forged signature. For example, I was forced to appoint King Ryker Everstone of Goldshire, Jeremy Archer and Heath Belledin as members of the Council of Eliria. They had the actual power over Elwynn. "

After a tragic silence in the room, Travis continued. “Then came the imperial decree to castrate all Froyalaners. The outside world was told that I was voluntarily undergoing castration, but in reality I was of course no Froyalaner. My castration was not voluntary, I was drugged and became unconscious. After I woke up I had become eunuch. Then I realized that they were spared nothing and I would soon die. I have made several suicide attempts, but they still needed me. They let me sign a new constitution, which abolished kingship. For a moment I became a prince until I was replaced."

“It was stated in my name that I would be a loyal subject of the Kaiser under King Ryker Everstone. I de facto became the property of the king. In 1656 I was forced to file a petition to have Thorstein Noah of the Houses of Waffel-Paine, Ayreon-Kalirion, and Ettlingar Freyu and Noor as-Salaam bint Daniyal Umra Suleiman Ayreon-Kalirion ibn al-Majeed al-Osman bin Sathrati Umm Zahir al-Din of Waffel-Paine marriage annulled. The Senate of Elwynn has done the same. In the same year, King Ryker Everstone went into a coma, I was used as an operating system to inherit the consciousness of the king. A certain amount of surgical intervention, cranial augmentation, and neural grafting was performed for this. I was detained at Augur Industries research centre located in Kingsgate."

Weeping, Travis completed his statement: “On the day I was released from the Raspur area, out of the clutches of my oppressors, I was treated as a human again for the first time in years. My deep gratitude to the Kaiser for being so kind. The Kaiser knew that I am an impostor, but still wanted to free me.” For a moment he stopped, fighting his emotions. "Thank you, Your Majesty."

The judge thanked Travis and gave the floor to the prosecutor Eva von Babenberch. “Thank you, your honourable judge. As appears from the statement by mr. Barrett, I want to confirm that our research shows that he is telling the truth here. I would like to call a number of witnesses to confirm this statement."

"May I call: Vilhjálm Daniel Gudrödar of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja ibn al-Majeed bin Sathrati" Noise was heard in the room. Vilhjálm stood up, apparently he had been in the room all along. Travis looked surprised, and Eva asked Vilhjálm: "Can you confirm your identity?" "Yes, here I compared my birth certificate and also a DNA analysis of my DNA with family members," Vilhjálm replied. asked further: "What happened on the day you were abducted." Vilhjálm said: "I was drinking with a good friend, but he turned out not to be my good friend at all. He had apparently put some drugs into my drink. That's how I was kidnapped. I arrived in a plane, but they had tied me up ".

"I was treated in a kind of clinic. I don't know what they did exactly. It was painful. When I was relocated again, I was freed by a military unit. Since then I have lived in Stormark. I heard that there was a cheater under my name was King of Elwynn. The High Court of Stormark had decided not to interfere with Elwynn. That would be a pointless mission, so I have not raised the threat earlier. "

"Thank you," said Eva. "Your honourable judge, without Travis Barret's statement, I would have asked the prosecutor for imprisonment. But the statement, along with the testimony statement, I would ask you to agree to Travis Barret's placement in the witness protection program."

Judge Böhmer suspended the hearing and consulted his fellow judges. The session was reopened after a short time. "The tribunal has come to a judgement: identity fraud is very serious, Mr. Barret. You have acted as Vilhjálm. However, you have already experienced a lot of pain and punishment. We do not wish to punish you anymore. So we ask the Frankish government to to place yourself in the witness protection program so that you can live safely and reasonably comfortably. In addition, you can provide this tribunal with crucial information. Do you agree with this statement, Mr. Barret? "

"Yes, Your honourable judge," Travis replied. "That is how it will be," Judge Böhmer concluded.